Useful information for any driver in a car accident
- Call roadside assistance, care of your insurance company.
- Record the details of the third party vehicles (e.g. owner, driver, vehicle registration number and insurance company)
- If you can take a picture of the scene.
- Once the road assistance service, “care”, arrived ask for more details.
- Visit your garage (straightener – mechanic) and give him the accident data.
- The repairer will contact the responsible insurance and will arrange an appointment with the appraiser to assess the damage and begin repair of your vehicle.